The Norfolk Community Advice Network (NCAN) is a partnership of over 50 social welfare advice agencies from the voluntary, public and private sectors, linked to a wider body of associated support organisations.
NCAN aims to:
- Build a strong, effective and inclusive network of advice agencies
- Improve access to free, high-quality social welfare advice
- Ensure quality and best practice
- Enhance partnership working and collaboration
- Identify and reduce gaps in provision
- Provide strategic and policy expertise