Launch of Carer UK Norfolk
Norfolk County Council and the five Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk are about to launch Carer UK Norfolk. This is a free resource available to all people who are unpaid carers in Norfolk to provide resources and guidance to support their caring roles.
Publication Date: 21.06.2017
Norfolk County Council in partnership with the five Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk, have teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our region a comprehensive solution that brings together Carers UK’s digital products and online resources with their own information and support for carers onto a single webpage.
To create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources click on the link: https://carersdigital.org/login/signup.php?DGTL7862
- About Me: building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- Jointly: our care co-ordination app for people sharing care.
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide: which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Being Heard: a self-advocacy guide for carers: which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Technology and care: a suite of resources on technology-enabled products and services that can support care and caring
- Our own information and support resources for carers