Norfolk Community Law Service Migrant Worker Advice Service

NCLS migrant worker advice service specialises in giving immigration advice to EU nationals and can also offer advice in other limited areas such as nationality and citizenship. Brexit and the Government’s proposals for EU citizens living in the UK has produced great uncertainty. However, some EU nationals and their family members will still need to apply for residence documentation while the UK continues to be a member of the EU. It is therefore important for EU nationals to seek advice on their individual circumstances.
Publication Date: 13.07.2017
NCLS can advise and help with an application or ensure clients are given further advice once the Government implements guidance on residence for Europeans currently living in the UK.     
NCLS can also assist EU migrants who have been refused benefits on the basis of their right to reside in the UK.
For more information please contact NCLS on 01603 496623 or visit