The Norfolk Community Advice Network (NCAN) is made up of accredited and affiliate member organisations, including social welfare advice agencies and the wider voluntary, public and private sectors.
NCAN aims to:
- Build a strong, effective and inclusive network of advice agencies.
- Improve access to free, high-quality social welfare advice.
- Ensure quality and best practice.
- Enhance partnership working and collaboration.
- Identify and reduce gaps in provision.
- Provide strategic and policy expertise.