The 4women team will be providing localized support and activities across the designated areas. Led by women, for women, the team is ambitious in its achievements and for the women accessing new project support. The 4women Outreach Service will achieve:
- * Individual assessment and support delivered against an agreed Action Plan providing coaching and mentoring to support women achieve their goals
- * Small sized group sessions, including CV planning, personal profiles, completing application forms and mock interviews.
- * Individual/group-work delivery of Home Group's Home Achievement Programme providing modular learning across a range of relevant subjects and enabling women to gain a qualification at Level 1, accredited by the national awarding organisation, One Awards.
- * Links to local volunteering opportunities, local employers, including Micro and Small businesses.
- * Opportunities to become an Employability Ambassador providing peer support to other women at the start of their own personal journey
4women's Outreach Service is aimed at women who:
- * Have experienced past trauma, poor mental and/or physical health including disabilities, substance & alcohol misuse, unsettled housing and who want to return to the employment market.
- * The project is particularly keen to hear from women aged 50 years +, who are considering returning to work, women with caring responsibilities and women wanting to improve their skills.
- * Aged 18 +
- * Are available for, and eligible to work in the UK
- * Live within 'The Broads' or 'Wensum & Coast' areas - please telephone to check eligibility.