We offer advice and information on a wide range of matters of concern to older people and their carers. We also offer numerous factsheets and information sheets that cover a wide range of subjects. Mondays and Wednesday: pre-booked appointments only (morning) closed (afternoon). Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 10am-3pm. Our reception desk is open to callers and visitors and if we are unable to help you directly we can usually put you in touch with someone who can
Why you can rely on us
- • We give you information that is accurate and up to date.
- • We take time to listen and understand.
- • We explain the choices you have.
- • We make sure that you can talk to us in private.
- • We won’t tell anyone about your concerns without your permission.
- • If we can’t help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
What can we advise about?
- • benefits and pensions
- • energy bills
- • managing money matters and debts
- • housing issues
- • local services
- • social activities
- • staying active and healthy
- • legal advice – see below: