A user led organisation, formerly known as Norfolk Coalition of Disabled People (NCODP). We unite people of all ages who face disabling barriers to get our voices heard and change things for the better. We provide disabled people with advice and support in areas such as direct payments, benefits, advocacy, housing and access. We aim to help disabled people live a more independent life.
The following information provides you with information and advice on benefits, advocacy, and living your living your life independently. If you need specialised advocacy support please contact us. We have produced a leaflet called Information, Advice and Advocacy Services which you can download from our website.
Our office hours are 8:30 to 4:30. Please note that we do not have a drop-in service at our office in Framingham Pigot. We run information and advice sessions around Norfolk. Please call our office on 01508 491210 to make an appointment.
The following sessions are appointment only, so please contact the office to enquire about an appointment:
- • Norwich City Hall Tuesday 10 – 3pm
- • Norwich Forum Library Advice Hub Tuesday 10.30am-3.30pm (apart from the 1st Tuesday of every month), Wednesday 1:00 – 5pm
- • Norwich, St Stephen’s Gate Medical Practice Monday 10 – 3pm
- • Framingham Pigot (Equal Lives Main Office) 1st Tuesday of every month 10 – 3pm
- • Framingham Pigot (Equal Lives Main Office) Thursday 10 – 12pm
- • Aylsham (Jubilee Centre) Thursday 10 – 3pm
- • Dereham Library Thursday 1:30 – 4pm (temporarily unavailable)
- • King’s Lynn (Access, Broadland Hub) Tuesday 1:15pm – 4:15pm (temporarily unavailable)
- • Sheringham (YESU) Friday 1 – 2.30pm
- • Thetford (Jobcentre Plus) Wednesdays – 10.15am-3pm. Starting from 14/03/18
- • Wymondham (Fosters) Thursday 10 – 4pm, fortnightly only
These sessions will provide support (or refer you to other members of our team to provide support) with:
- • Finding information to help you make decisions
- • Making sure your views are listened to at meetings or appointments
- • Benefits issues and advice
- • Making a complaint
- • Getting access to the services you need
- • Home visits only in exceptional circumstances.
More about Information and Advice here: https://equallives.org.uk/info-and-advice/
Main Tel. 01508 491210
Payroll and Finance Direct Line: 01508 491222
Minicom. 01508 491215