Norfolk Family Carers has been supporting unpaid family carers in Norfolk since 1993; we know a lot about the rewards and challenges of caring and what can be done to make life easier. We can help you and your family:
- Access services and organise practical
- Manage finances and learn about grants
- Make sense of options such as finding paid care
- Better manage the stresses of looking after someone
- Balance caring responsibilities with the rest of your life
- Understand your rights, for example as a carer at work
We also support young people with:
- Our transition programmes for young adult carers (15 -24) offering 1:1 support and activities and residential's.
- Young carers groups for those aged (5 -15) – groups and fun activities – currently Norwich area only.
We are also able to help someone who may be caring at a distance.
For more information about our services you can contact us on 01603 219924. We are located at First Floor, 69-75 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1UA and are open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.