The service is available for any adult over 18 with no upper age limit.
Eligibility for social prescribing is not wholly prescriptive in any of the localities to ensure ease of access and a preventative approach.
People who are likely to benefit from the service include those who are experiencing (or at high risk of experiencing):
• Debt or money problems
• Employment difficulties
• Having difficulties with or in need of benefits
• Family & Relationship issues
• Fitness issues
• Problems with their housing
• Memory problems
• Issues that mean individuals are approaching threshold for social care
• Caring responsibilities
• Immigration difficulties
• Low Mood or Low Level Anxiety
• Loneliness & Isolation