Any organisation can be a member of the Norfolk Community Advice Network. Membership is divided into two groups:
To become an Accredited Member of NCAN your organisation must hold a recognised accreditation for the area(s) of advice you provide.
Recognised accreditations are:
- Registration with the Financial Conduct Authority
- Office of the Immigration Services Commission (OISC)
- Advice Quality Standard (AQS)
- Specialist Quality Mark (SQM)
- Legal Practice Quality Mark (Lexcel)
NCAN encourage organisations who deliver advice to become accredited. Please contact NCAN if you would like advice about this. For more information about quality see the Quality page under Projects.
Organisations that are not accredited as described above are Affiliate Members.
NCAN invites all member organisations, whether Accredited or Affiliate, to consider use of the NCAN Referral System.